September 7, 2017

Quotes of Mahatma Gandhi - Paperback and Kindle Edition

1986. My college days. One day I was alone in my house and didn't get sleep at night. I want to read some books to kill the sleeplessness. I had picked a book titled My Experiment with Truth by Gandhi. I carelessly read one or two pages and after that I have totally inspired by the book. I am not in my position and the book grabbed me into it’s wonderful experience of Gandhi. I am interestingly read the book and complete it in the whole night itself.

It’s not a story book but it’s an autobiography. Today I am asking myself how can it possible to read that book at once? while reading the book, apart from Gandhi’s wonderful writings, I weighing myself with the truthfulness of Gandhi. I can realize now that’s the reason for to read the book at once. Even today I can remember what Gandhi said in his preface. I can often thought these wonderful words in my mind.

Whatever was possible for me also possible for even a child, that faith was grown into myself. I am told this because of reasons. However the ways are difficult to attain the truth, I can find that, it is also easy and simple. Those who have egoistic, think that it’s not possible to attain. But a child can easily attain such thing through his guilelessness. Those who want to attain the truth must be obedient as the dust. This world crushes the dust under their foots. But those who want to attain the truth will be as obedient as the dust. Then only he will be seen the light of the truth little bit.

What a wonderful words! At the end of it Gandhi also said these beautiful words.

I can believe, that I will exhibit all my errors and faults to the readers. My aim of explain these are only to explore my experiments with the truths rather than to show how I am good and truthful.

From that day I am very much obsessed with Gandhi’s words. So I can collect these beautiful and truthful words of Gandhi. I will hope that the readers will enjoy and follow these wonderful words of Mahatma.

Kesavamani
05.09.2017
Tirupur.

நான் தற்போது பதிப்பித்துள்ள “Quotes of Mahatma Gandhi” என்ற நூலின் முன்னுரை இது. இது பேப்பர் பேக் பதிப்பாகவும் கிண்டில் பதிப்பாகவும் வெளியாகியுள்ளது. பேப்பர் பேக் பதிப்பை உள்நாட்டு வாசகர்கள் வாங்க முடியாது எனினும் அயல் நாட்டு வாசகர்கள் வாங்கலாம். புத்தகங்களைப் பதிப்பிக்கும் எனது நீண்ட நாள் ஆசையில் இதுவும் ஒரு சிறிய முயற்சி.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...